We snagged a pretty sweet spot at the Wonder Ballroom in NE Portland that night, and the boys owned it, as usual. And they brought Aoife O'Donovan along too! Did I just win the musical lottery? Sigh. My camera, however, must have been starstruck because it couldn't manage to focus on taking a good picture ; ) I'll share a few with you nonetheless...
| The lovely Aoife opened with a solo set-- she is, without a doubt, my favorite female vocalist |
| Glowing Punchers breakin' it down |
| Singing about Rye Whiskey, no doubt |
Otherwise, things are blooming all over PDX these days, all that rain has been setting the stage for a beautiful spring. I spied these lovely flowers popping up through the dirt yesterday on a walk during my lunch break. Put a little pep in my step ; )
Happy weekend to you all! xo


Ah Aoife...can't wait 'til the Merle. Your crocuses are pretty in purple...or is it croci? Enjoy the late DST sunset...xo
ReplyDelete