Hello people! I know what you're thinking...two posts in a week? Somebody must be avoiding their studies. You'd be correct. I have written exams Thursday and Friday of this week and there are only so many hours of the day I can spend with my nose in the books! To the blog I come running.
Also because we enjoyed some lovely rooftop time on Saturday night celebrating a moonlit Cinco de Mayo with friends and I couldn't resist sharing pictures. And we made a huge batch of mojitos in a bowl. Served with a ladle. We are a classy bunch : )
 |
| Around the fire pit with the dudes |
 |
| Here comes that moon over the city. Beautiful. |
It was a great way to unwind up there, and a nice chilly spring night, before the inevitable study marathon began the next day. Luckily the weather warmed up and the sun was out to pitch in some vitamin D to my brain-stuffing agenda. I headed a couple blocks east to a favorite park and set up camp. My little oasis in the city.
Amongst a bunch of happy kids and bronzy tanners, I managed to get a fair amount of work done and even scored a trace of color on my skin! I thought the day would never come : )
Studies are calling me back though, I hope everyone has a great rest of week! xo
No comments:
Post a Comment