Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Big Chop

I finally did it...I chopped off my hair! Had to let it grow out for the wedding, but now summertime calls for a shorter, much shorter do.

I've also been really wanting to donate my hair to Locks of Love, a charity that makes wigs out of human hair for kids who have lost theirs. They only accept donations of 10+ inches, so I had to get it good and long before being able to send it in.

Here's the hacked ponytail, hope somebody enjoys it! Because I am happy to say goodbye...
As for the remaining hair, it feels so good! I'm stoked to be a short-haired girl : ) I feel so free!
 There you have it! Now let's hope the kiddies in my class will still recognize me...

xo Em

2 comments:

  1. It looks adorable. But then you always do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw shucks. thanks : ) best part is davis loves it!

    ReplyDelete